Billy Drago was born on a Sunday. The Virgo is his star sign. The Ox with the element Earth is Billy Drago's chinese year sign and his life path is the number 5.
Billy Drago brings a lot of serenity, generosity and tolerance into his relationships and needs those qualities for himself, too. His prime imperative is the free personal unfolding which a relationship should serve and not limit. Since Billy Drago is original and independent, he is involved with himself and does need his own space for diverse inspiration. ... continue reading
Contrary to the usual stolidity of the Ox, Billy Drago is able to start every day like a new life and tackle the waiting tasks cheerfully. A clean and ordered environment is mandatory for him and in this sphere he does not tolerate intrusion. However, he is quite insecure when it comes to his looks. ... continue reading
Billy Drago is a notable leader personality with a high need for security and a sense of justice and spiritual development. To plan and organise are the strengths of him. As in any meeting this numerology-type values continuity and steadfastness also in love and relationships. The holiday is equally planned as a conference business. ... continue reading
Physical 57 % Emotional 5 % Intellectual 1 % Intuitive 20 % Overall 21 %
Our biorhythm starts with the day of our birth and is repeated in particular cycles in an up-and-down curve until our death. The upper half (above zero level) is the active phase. The one below zero is the passive phase.
The focus should indeed be put on words "active" and "passive" since none of the two halves is either good or bad.
The days where the rhythm changes from active to passive and vice versa are the critical days. During that time, the abilities associated with the curves are unstable.
You should be very careful on those days. Accidents may occur and they are also not good for exams, to sign contracts and the likes. The typical three primary curves are the physical cycle (red), the emotional cycle (green) and the intellectual cycle (blue).
The listed work of Billy Drago on this page makes no claim of being exhaustive. Especially television series are a constant work in progress, even if they are no longer on the air. I took the information from DVD opening and end credits and not from sources on the internet.